Retinamide Forté Red Scar Therapy Gel is a water-based hydrogel fortified with Manuka Honey, Alpha-Linoleic Acid and Peptides to promote repair and prevent red acne marks from becoming brown acne marks, that can last months or years. Red Scar Therapy Gel is indicated for:
▪ Reducing the appearance of red acne marks, also known as post-inflammatory erythema (PIE),
▪ Promotes wound healing,
▪ Sensitive skin and is free from corticosteroids, fragrances, parabens, sulphates, mineral Oil and phthalates. It is not tested on animals.
How To Use
Apply to the affected area two to three times daily. Allow 1-2 weeks to see improvements and continue for another two weeks after the skin is completely healed. This product does not cause the skin to become sensitive to sunlight, however, we recommend sun protection to prevent red spots from becoming dark spots.
For deep scars, we recommend seeing your dermatologist for laser treatment.
Good To Know
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If a rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.
▪ Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Australian Domestic: Free over $99 or $9.00 under $99
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $120 or $14.90 under $120
North America & Europe Express: Free over $150 or $19.90 under $150
Money Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Manuka Honey, Alpha Linoleic Acid, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Lemon Essential Oil, Ceramide Complex, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on the time of purchase.